- Why Employers Should Cover Liability Tail Coverage January 14, 2017
- Prioritize Engagement and Boost Career Satisfaction November 17, 2016
- What Physicians Need to Know About Maximizing Income October 22, 2016
- Risk Management April 24, 2016
- More on Risky Compensation Plans April 19, 2016
- Working with Non-Physician Providers March 31, 2016
- Five Actions New Physician Employees Should Take to Avoid the OIG March 9, 2016
- Online Resources February 6, 2016
- Thoughts on Salary (part 3) – Example January 27, 2016
- Thoughts on Salary (part 2) January 11, 2016
johnjurica on Why Employers Should Cover Lia… Dr. Almansoori on Why Employers Should Cover Lia… johnjurica on Working with Non-Physician… CBD on Working with Non-Physician… Abe on Moonlighting
Why Follow This Blog?Do you feel a bit insecure and threatened about negotiating your new contract. Does your next employer seemingly have all of the leverage? Are you fully prepared to negotiate the BEST possible agreement? I will help to level the playing field!
Money Advice from a Seasoned PhysicianIf you have dependents, buy TERM life insurance NOW.
NEVER buy whole or universal life insurance!